If you watched Saturday night’s broadcast (Aug. 11) of The Edge with Daniel Ott, and then listened to the recording at a later time, you may have noticed that the story of how and why I got in touch with my so-called guardian angel appears to have somehow disappeared.
I wasn’t able to listen to the recording myself because I live at the edge of the area serviced by DSL, and my internet connection was too weak. Therefore, the recording kept shutting down. But I heard from two friends who had listened to the original broadcast. Each said that the story was in the original broadcast, but did not appear to be in the recording. So I’m going to include the information here that appears to have somehow been deleted:
I was out of work, and had no idea when or where I’d be able to find a job. So I went to a psychic in hopes that she could help. But the psychic didn’t want to talk about employment. She wanted to talk about my son. She said my son (who was twelve years old at the time) was very angry, and that he was having a problem with some bullies at school. She “saw” that there was going to be a fight in which someone could lose an eye. According to the psychic, my “spirit guides” were telling her this because I had shut them out, and they were unable to get through to me.
My son was the light of my life. I would have done almost anything to protect him — even if it meant talking to a spirit. But first I needed to call Kevin and ask him what was going on. (For his high school years, Kevin was living with his Dad in the house next door.) I placed the call as soon as I got home, and told Kevin what the psychic had said. He told me the bullies were no longer a problem, and that the “fight” the psychic had predicted had already taken place; only it wasn’t a fight. It was a dangerous “game” in which he and another boy had been jabbing at each other’s faces with ball point pens. The game had stopped when they realized the danger.
Suspecting that my son hadn’t told me the whole story about the bullies, I followed the psychic’s advice to surround myself with a protective white light, then fashioned a pendulum and alphabet arc and invited any spirit of light in the room who wanted to talk to me about my son to swing the pendulum over the letters to spell out its message. (The psychic had said a spirit of darkness can’t claim to be of the light.)
Immediately the pendulum began to swing. “My name is Gideon. I’m of the light. I am your Guardian Angel.” This was the beginning of my seven-year involvement with spirit guides who swore they were of God, but who eventually revealed their true identity as demons. During the years I was with the guides, I loved them like members of my own family, and the love I felt from them in return was greater than any I had ever felt from a human. But their love was false. In reality, they hated me and wanted nothing more than to destroy me and/or create a permanent wedge between me and God.
This is the only segment I’m aware of that was somehow removed or edited out of the recording. But there were a few other points I wanted to make, and was unable to, either because Dan didn’t ask the question or because he cut my answer short or otherwise interrupted me. (Despite Dan’s frequent interruptions, in the interest of fairness, some of the interruptions were the result of Skype shutting down.) Following are the points that were made, along with the additional points I wanted to make, but was unable to. I’m not including these things to scare you. I include them merely as a warning, and to make you aware of things in your own life that may have opened the door to demonic harassment. I figure that by leveling the playing field and making people aware, a lot of potential problems can be avoided:
1. Demonic Spirits are the Fallen Angels spoken of in the book of Revelation.
2. There are hundreds of things that can open the door for these fallen angels (demonic spirits) to come into our lives. Yet even if we’ve done nothing to open the door, spirits from our ancestry are passed down to the third, and even the fourth generation.
3. Demonic Spirits, once in our lives, can be cast away through God in Jesus’ name. But once we’ve apologized to God and asked for His forgiveness, we can’t continue to do what originally opened the door for spirits (demons, fallen angels) to come in. If we do, the spirits who were cast away will have the right to return and bring their friends — up to seven times as many as before.
4. Demonic spirits do not work alone. They work in groups — often very large groups that are multiples of the spirit number 3. Often these groups are Legion, comprised of 4500 to 6000 demons. Equally often, they are Military Systems. (Remember, this is war.)
5. Despite the fact that demonic spirits sometimes give their victims the illusion of being sodomized or raped, this is merely an elaborate illusion.
6. Fallen angels (demonic spirits) have no sperm, and therefore cannot impregnate a woman. A spirit once spoke through its victim’s mouth to say that the “rape” its victim had suffered was merely an illusion, and that the woman could not get pregnant because demons have no sperm. I tested the spirit to see if it was lying. It appeared to be telling the truth. Thus, with regard to Nephilim, these “giants of the land” could not have been the offspring of angels who mated with women.
Genesis 6:2 “When men began to increase in number on the earth, and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.” Genesis 6:4 “The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.”
The term “sons of God” in these verses refers to men, not angels. In fact, the Bible gives several references in which men are called “sons of God.”
Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peace makers for they will be called ‘sons of God.’”
Romans 8:14 “Those who are led by the spirit of God are sons of God.”
Romans 9:26 “It will happen in that very place where it was said to them ‘You are not my people,’ “(referring to the Gentiles) “they will be called “sons of the living God.”
Galatians 3:26 “You are all sons of God through faith in Jesus Christ.”
Thus, the Nephelim were not the offspring of women who had mated with fallen angels, but rather of men and women (the descendants of Seth who procreated with descendants of Cain).
If you desire further proof, Matthew 22:30 even tells what will happen at the time of resurrection: At the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. They will be like the angels in Heaven. (Since angels in Heaven do not marry, Genesis 6:2 could not have been referring to angels.)
7. Christians can be harassed by demonic spirits the same as anyone else, if they “open a door” for spirits to come into their life, if they’ve ever been abused, and/or have ancestral or generational spirits passed down from ancestors who were spiritists, abusers, members of a cult, or who were into voodoo or witchcraft.
8. The fact that a person has spirits who harass him does not mean that person is possessed. And the fact that a person may have spirits of possession does not mean they’re possessive of his body and mind. Individual organs, glands, or other body parts can be possessed as well.
9. The ways in which spirits harass their victims are limited only by the imagination of the spirits. They might affect their victim’s health, cause appliances or computers to break down, drain their victim’s finances, harass their victim sexually, attempt to spoil his relationships, chatter in his or her head, affect his or her memory, cause their victims to be isolated, cause accidents, or affect their victims in any of hundreds of additional ways.
10. In cases such as a serial killer, flasher, or other sexual deviate, there are normally spirit personalities and facades involved. This means one or more groups of spirits have taken control of some aspect of their victim’s personality and are causing this person to act in a way that he or she would not normally act. The same can be true of an unruly child or an abusive or irresponsible adult.
11. In the spirit realm, past, present and future all exist simultaneously. Since psychics receive their information from the spirit realm, they are able to see into the person’s past, present and future.
12. The word “occult” means “hidden.” In order to avoid detection and avoid being cast away, demonic spirits hide in a myriad of ways. They might hide by linking to a spouse or other family member, by linking to their victim’s belongings, to a pet, or by linking to a driver’s license or other form of identification. (The link is spiritual, as opposed to physical.) They also hide by linking to every name their victim has ever been known by. Thus, when casting spirits away, all names (including nicknames) must be addressed. Otherwise, spirits will leave under one name, but others from the group will remain hidden until the remaining names are addressed. For Example, if Mrs. Jones’ first name is Sally, and her husband calls her Honey, she would have spirits under the names Mrs. Jones, Sally, and Honey. In addition, if her children call her Mom and her parents called her Carrot Top when she was a child, she will also have spirits under each of these names.
Some spirits claim to be hiding in Orion or Cassiopeia, in a distant nebula, underground, or behind a waterfall. But this doesn’t mean they are actually there. In the spirit realm, to say something is to make it so. It’s like playing a game of hide and seek where the players each choose a hiding place; but instead of actually hiding there, they say to themselves “I’m hiding behind that Oleander bush,” or “I’m hiding in the trunk of the car.” The person who’s “It” has to discern where each of the players is hiding.
13. Word Curses work because demonic spirits make them work. But word curses can be broken in Jesus’ name, the same as any other curse. An example of a word curse that tragically came true was the one Elvis Presley put on himself by frequently saying he would die at age 42, the same age as his mother had been at the time of her death. True to the word curse, Elvis died at forty-two. In another example, Mark Twain was born in the year that Haley’s comet appeared. He put a word curse on himself by saying when the comet returned, he would die. Many years later, the comet returned. Twain died a couple of days later.
14. Demonic spirits are like germs in that they can transfer to any person, animal, or inanimate object they come in contact with, without their victim’s knowledge. This is another of the ways they hide.
15. Talking to the dead is forbidden in the Bible. The Bible calls it Necromancy. I’ve worked with people from around the world and from various religions who’ve talked to the dead — praying to dead relatives for advice or protection, talking to dead loved ones at graveside, talking to the ashes in an urn, or saying good-by to a deceased loved one when viewing a body in the funeral parlor. In every case, there’ve been demonic spirits in their life as a result. (Demons will use any excuse to come into a person’s life.)
16. The original gift of tongues was for the purpose of spreading the word about Christ. These original tongues were actual languages. Modern day tongues are not of God, and they are not a language the tongues speaker understands. The spirit group that speaks through people today in tongues are demonic. In every case of tongues speaking I’ve been called upon to address, the false holy spirit has manifested as having cursed God, Jesus, and the real Holy Spirit through the mouth of the tongues speaker without his or her knowledge. In the case of two tongues speakers I worked with, they actually saw the false holy spirit come out of their chest and float across the room.
17. When Dan asked about Homosexuality and I told him some of my friends are homosexual, he asked if I try casting demons out of them. I told him I don’t judge. He then took issue with the verse “Judge not that ye be not judged,” and asked about a Bible text that he said came right after it in the Bible. He was wrong about the location of the text, but I think the one he was referring to was one that tells Christians to judge their brothers righteously – meaning discernment. If we know a friend is doing something that could get him into trouble, we’re supposed to warn him and try to get him to stop. If we know a person is a shop lifter, we’re expected to judge that this is not a person we want to go shopping with. It is not, however, our place to attempt to determine whether or not a person will end up in Hell. That judgment belongs to God alone.
18. Dan seemed intent on discerning my political affiliation — though I can’t imagine why. It occurred to me later, after commenting that I think Michelle Obama is a pretty lady, that I should have said Laura Bush is attractive as well.
But Dan hadn’t asked me about Laura Bush. He had only asked about demons with her husband.
19. Though the topic didn’t come up, I would have liked to explain that the reason a lot of black women have so many problems in their life goes back to the curses their African ancestors put on the girl babies when they were born. These curses didn’t affect just the first generation. They were passed on to the third, and even the fourth.
20. Though I started telling a story about an exorcism I did of a woman we’ll call Marsha who was possessed by the spirits of an imaginary friend who looked like he was made of clay, Skype shut down in the middle of what I was saying, and when we were reconnected, Dan went on to another topic without giving me the opportunity to finish. So here, as Paul Harvey would have said, is “the rest of the story:” This woman’s mother had not wanted to raise her, so that responsibility had basically fallen to her sister who was only a child herself. The sister had resented being saddled with this responsibility. As a result, she, her brother, and a couple of friends had given Marsha to Satan.
In the process of refuting the ceremony in which Marsha was given to Satan, and casting the possessive spirits from the imaginary friend out in Jesus’ name, I kept addressing spirits of the Clay Man. Marsha’s husband and I were connected by phone, and he gave me a play by play description as the spirits jerked Marsha’s head from side to side, arched her back, and screamed through her mouth. When he got too close, the spirits controlling Marsha slugged him with such force that the blow knocked him across the room.
Finally a spirit shouted through Marsha’s mouth: “Stop calling us Clay Man. Our name is Fred!” At that point, Marsha remembered that Fred was the name her family had dubbed her imaginary friend. I addressed the remaining spirits as Fred, and they left when told in Jesus’ name to go.
When the spirits had gone, Marsha’s personality returned to normal. Marsha and her husband wrote to me a year later to say Marsha was still doing fine. But many years after that, the Clay Man and Fred showed up with a teen-aged girl who contacted me to say her teddy bear had started talking to her!!!
I told Shelly to put the bear in a dark trash bag and take it out to the garbage before we began addressing the spirits. She did this while connected to me by phone. The next morning, I received an e-mail saying the teddy bear was back, and very angry over the fact that she had thrown it away. (It told her it had climbed out of the garbage can and returned to her closet where her other stuffed animals were stored.)
The spirits with the teddy bear told Shelly they knew me. When Shelly asked how, they said I knew them as the Clay Man.
When addressed by (1) the Teddy bear’s name, (2) Fred, and (3) Clay Man, the spirits left and Shelly had no further problem. (Note: Shelly was not the only one who heard the teddy bear speak. She called her sister into the room, and the bear spoke to her as well. The stuffed bear, of course, was not doing the talking. It was a demonic spirit talking through the bear in much the same way as a ventriloquist talks through a dummy.)
21. I am often asked how the Holy Spirit can exist in the body of a person who has demonic spirits in his or her life. The answer to this is that internal spirits become external when the Holy Spirit comes into the person’s life, and continue harassing the person from the outside until they are cast away.
22. There’s nothing in the Bible that says a person who is a victim of demonic harassment can’t go to Heaven. If we’ve apologized to God for the wrong things we’ve done, and the occult things we’ve been involved with, and sincerely asked for His forgiveness, God forgives us. If we love God and Jesus and try to live our lives as we know they would want us to do, we don’t have to worry. John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but shall have everlasting life.”
Note: The following is an e-mail I received from a homosexual who has turned his back on homosexuality, and is making good progress, but is still struggling to break free of the demonic harassment his former lifestyle brought into his life. This e-mail was in response to a story I told in the interview about a young man I worked with whose mother had told him that on the day he was born, a ball of white light floated into her hospital room and settled on the windowsill. She believed the white light was an angel. Her son believed it was a demon, and that his demon had been responsible for his having been born gay. He was right.
In addition to altering his sexual preference, the spirits were harassing him in the form of voices in the sound of passing cars, busses, motorcycles — even the sound of lawnmowers. I warned him that casting the demons of the ball of light away would make things difficult for him since this was the only lifestyle he’d ever known, but he was adamant.
At his insistence, against my better judgment, I accepted his word that he would seek counseling if needed, and cast the spirits away in Jesus’ name. For three months, Tim attempted to live a straight lifestyle. But the last time I heard from him, he said he couldn’t make the adjustment. He had returned to his former lifestyle, and the voices were back. Only now, instead of hearing the voices in passing engines, the voices had moved into his apartment.
The blog post really is superb. I could mention all the things I like about it, but you already know it’s good. But about Mr. Ott, well that is quite a subject for discussion. He seemed to be obsessed with three things: politics, abortion, and homosexuality. About the first two items, I don’t think I have anything to add. But about that last one, maybe I have a few ideas.
After he brought up the subject, you told the story about the young man who called you and told you about his mother with the ball of white light, making the point that it appeared to be a demon who caused his homosexuality while he was in the womb. I thought that was a good start. I think it might be helpful to add some details about how the demons appear to accomplish this: First, Estrogen Dominance. It appears they manipulate the “hormonal bath” a fetus has while developing. And who knows what other hormones may be involved as well. Perhaps a testosterone deficiency is implied by estrogen dominance. Many things hormonally may be tampered with. Second, it recently came to my attention that the hypothalamus is involved with sexuality as well. Here is an excerpt from a Wikipedia article on the Hypothalamus:
Swaab first reported on the relationship between sexual orientation in males and the hypothalamus’s “clock”, the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN). In 1990, Swaab and Hofman reported that the suprachiasmatic nucleus in homosexual men was significantly larger than in heterosexual men. Then in 1995, Swaab et al. linked brain development to sexual orientation by treating male rats both pre- and postnatally with ATD, an aromatase blocker in the brain. This produced an enlarged SCN and bisexual behavior in the adult male rats. In 1991, LeVay showed that part of the sexually dimorphic nucleus (SDN) known as the 3rd interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus (INAH 3), is nearly twice as large in heterosexual men than in homosexual men and heterosexual women, in terms of volume.
In other words, a great deal of brain manipulation appears to go into making someone homosexual. However, I would still like to hope that if only we knew how, it could be reversed. But I don’t think we’ve reached that state of knowledge yet.
Most likely there are other causes that we don’t know about. But I don’t mean to say that this excuses homosexual behavior, it just helps to explain why people do the inexplicable. Even though this terrible harassment has been caused by demons, like any other bad urge, it needs to be resisted. My own opinion is that it helps to resist it if you know that it is caused by demons rather than by God or Nature. And if you know that it causes you to acquire more spirits and ever-greater harassment.
(Name withheld for purpose of privacy)